About Me

My name is Nicole, a multitasker who wears many hats - a mom, a wife, a full-time salesperson, and a self-proclaimed crazy cat lady. Despite my busy schedule, I find solace in creating DIY projects and unleashing my creative side through building, restoring, renovating, sewing, and crafting. With a passion for all things DIY, I have honed my skills over the years and am now excited to share my expertise with the world. Whether it's refurbishing old furniture, creating handmade gifts, or designing my own furniture or home decor, I believe that anyone can tap into their inner creativity with a little guidance and inspiration. Through my blog, I hope to help people discover their own DIY potential and empower them to create their own unique masterpieces. Get ready to be inspired and unleash your inner crafter with me, as I take you on a journey of creativity, sharing tips, tricks, and step-by-step guides to help you bring your own DIY dreams to life.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

I don't have a recent picture right this moment, so I will just post 15 facts. Whether or not they're interesting is up to you, but they're facts nonetheless....

1. I've been skydiving.

2. I've been bungee jumping.

3. I've been inside a race car going 200 miles per hour around Atlanta Motor Speedway.

4. I've played with wild monkeys...in the wild

5. I've lived outside of the country

6. Both of my children prefer their dad to me, and I'm ok with that. It actually makes me extremely happy that my children have a strong man in their lives that they can look up to, and hope to be like one day.

7. I'm very sad my son can never ride a roller coaster because it is one of my absolute favorite things to do.

8. I used to love to read anything I could get my hands on. Now I cannot stand to even spend the time trying to find a book that'll interest me.

9. I hate debating. Mostly because if I choose to argue with you, it's because I KNOW I am right. So the constant back and forth will just annoy me, and nothing will be accomplished.

10. I don't feel less Christian because I don't ever attend church. I am not less Christian than you because you do.

11. I can hold grudges for a lifetime. Just because we are forgiven by God, doesn't mean we have to, or are even capable of,  forgiving everyone whose done us wrong. Sometimes there is just no room in your life for toxic people.

12. I feel closer to some people I've never even met in person than I do some people I've been friends with for close to 20 years.

13. I hate all movies and TV shows (fact or fiction) about winning the lottery. I cannot bring myself to watch them. I would like to watch them, I just can't. It's weird.

14. I think my greatest achievement in life will be my kids. I won't probably be rich. I won't probably ever win the Nobel prize, I won't probably ever be famous, but I'm cool with that. Having 2 boys that grow up to be happy and successful men...that's enough for me.

15. When I was growing up my dream job was a lawyer or a journalist. Both would still be great options for me, but I really just wish I had Samantha Brown's job. She must be the luckiest girl in the world (career wise).

No comments:

Post a Comment