About Me

My name is Nicole, a multitasker who wears many hats - a mom, a wife, a full-time salesperson, and a self-proclaimed crazy cat lady. Despite my busy schedule, I find solace in creating DIY projects and unleashing my creative side through building, restoring, renovating, sewing, and crafting. With a passion for all things DIY, I have honed my skills over the years and am now excited to share my expertise with the world. Whether it's refurbishing old furniture, creating handmade gifts, or designing my own furniture or home decor, I believe that anyone can tap into their inner creativity with a little guidance and inspiration. Through my blog, I hope to help people discover their own DIY potential and empower them to create their own unique masterpieces. Get ready to be inspired and unleash your inner crafter with me, as I take you on a journey of creativity, sharing tips, tricks, and step-by-step guides to help you bring your own DIY dreams to life.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Welcome!!!!

It's been close to two years since I've been able to sit down and write something, other than a status update on Facebook, and it's time for me to get back in the swing of things. I absolutely love writing and this blog will basically just be my outlet for my thoughts. Good or bad, happy or sad, whatever I'm feeling like talking about that day. It may be something I saw on TV or on the Internet. It may be a situation I am in, it may be something I'm aspiring to do, it may be something I have already done.....wherever the day takes me!

If you have any suggestions as to what you'd like to see on the blog, let me know. I am also planning on doing some advice posts, how often will depend on how often I get questions!!! Shoot me an email at nicegirlatl@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment