About Me

Some of you know me from my old blog "Moving to Morocco" where I wrote about meeting my husband and, you guessed it, moving to Morocco. Well, we're back now, and I want to write about other things (but yes, we're still happily married). There's no real subject to this blog. I just want to write. If you have a subject you'd like my opinion on, just let me know. I also plan on doing advice posts. If you have something you'd like an outside opinion on, e-mail me anonymously at nicegirlatl@hotmail.com! Thanks for reading!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Welcome!!!!

It's been close to two years since I've been able to sit down and write something, other than a status update on Facebook, and it's time for me to get back in the swing of things. I absolutely love writing and this blog will basically just be my outlet for my thoughts. Good or bad, happy or sad, whatever I'm feeling like talking about that day. It may be something I saw on TV or on the Internet. It may be a situation I am in, it may be something I'm aspiring to do, it may be something I have already done.....wherever the day takes me!

If you have any suggestions as to what you'd like to see on the blog, let me know. I am also planning on doing some advice posts, how often will depend on how often I get questions!!! Shoot me an email at nicegirlatl@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment